IGNITE is used extensively for simulating full vehicle system models over standard and user-defined drive cycles. Included driver models and vehicle system controllers, combined with faster than real-time simulation, make IGNITE the ideal tool for drive-cycle simulation.
- Typical driveline simulation up to 500+times faster than real-time
- Optimised catalyst models for drivecycle simulations with speeds from 1.5x to 0.7x real-time
- Flexible simulation control, e.g. time-out option and conditional termination
- Support for fuel economy regression of hybrid architectures
- Results updated at real-time, suitable for heavy simulation runs
- R-Post plotting and 3-D animations
- Python scripting API for automated simulation workflows