The complete engineering tool to model physical systems and their sub-components
IGNITE is a physics-based system simulation package focused on complete vehicle system modelling and simulation. With a comprehensive suite of multi-domain system “building blocks”, users can quickly and accurately model complete conventional, hybrid-electric, full electric and novel vehicle architectures.
How it works
Faster than real-time execution speed and easy simulation control, the toolset provides quick analysis of vehicle performance, fuel economy and aftertreatment emissions from concept through to detailed design verification.
Bespoke user model development and expert systems consultancy
The Realis team is available to provide specific user systems modelling and functional support as a customised service or as part of a wider simulation project. Our team provides expert consultancy advice in developing systems models and component selection to maximise the toolset capabilities, to improve efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.
- Modern analysis environment for model building and simulation
- Application specific models covering conventional, hybrid/electric architectures, and common exhaust aftertreatment systems
- Direct coupling with WAVE/WAVE-RT
- Co-simulation with MATLAB/Simulink
- Functional Mock-up Interface (FMI) support
- Rapid, consistent model construction using proprietary or user-defined library elements
- Capable of distributed runs on multiple CPUs or High Performance Clusters
- Robust and faster than real-time simulation
- Direct integration of the fast and powerful Modelica compiler/solver
- Results visualization and analysis in an intelligent postprocessing tool R-Post